On the 6th Playthrough of the Otome Game, the Auto-Mode Broke - Ch. 1 - Head to the Battlefield

If they had shown us her past lives and how they failed, then we could understand her personality better. But as it is, I don't have much reason to understand why she is this way...

I haven't been keeping up with the webnovel raws lately, but the pacing of this story is bad for adapting. For one thing, it takes like 90 chapters in the novel for the heroine to even show up. Her childhood is the best part and it starts getting slow after that, so them skipping it like this is a really bad choice.
(This is one of my favourite villainess series only because of Maria's relationship with her childhood friend though. It's ultra cute and I squee every time I see a rare scene with them being so comfortable with each other)

What I really liked about the story was the agony our villainess felt whenever she thought about her future and especially the possibility of falling back into auto mode. It is a shame that that part was skipped in the manga as i think it is fairly important for her character development. I assume that this manga is more of a recap or a side dish to the main book. I will still read it though.

Aggregator gang
Skipped the whole development as a child which is sad. Especially as it was such a big point that this run was different.

I am sad that we don't get to see the childhood arc :( so many precious moments missed. It's only chapter 1 so I will still read it for now

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad they didn't dwell on the other 5 lives. I can't read stories with the auto mode thing.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Double-page supporter
Haven't read the novel, but I'm wondering, why does she say "she goes missing" in some of the ends, when she herself should have experienced whatever it is that actually happened? I could understand her saying "x happens and no one hears from her again", but her saying she goes missing is weird.

If I had a nickel for everytime Mariabell goes missing, I would have two nickels.

That's not a lot, but it's funny that it happened twice.

@Kynnath yeah the goes missing parts make no sense as she is inside the woman's body though she has no control she still experiences the events through her eyes so she should know about all those goes missing endings.
@Add1152000 how many chapters were skipped to get to this point. It seems like a real shame havent read the original yet though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but I can't get over the fact that his name is FANNY 😂

Oof. Auto-mode sounds traumatic, tbh. Glad she made a friend who helped her through it!

Didn't realize how much it skipped until the comments so hopefully we'll see more of her childhood :)

Thanks for the chapter!!

I was sleepy but reading the first page, I love Karen part, surprised me so much I giggled and felt fully awake😆😅

Users who are viewing this thread