On the Balcony Again Today - Ch. 41 - A Night Sky Away from the Veranda.

Dex-chan lover
Glad the author explained what that face was...now if only I understood why

Feels like this friend is gonna turn ally soon enough

Dex-chan lover
I’m dense guys, does that mean she’s into him or is that a high level of friend zone?

:huh:

Fed-Kun's army
I’m dense guys, does that mean she’s into him or is that a high level of friend zone?

:huh:
I think she is into him, just a bit insecure about leaving herself vulnerable after the divorce and maybe not thinking about a relationship right away so she is being indirect in many ways.

Group Leader
woo another chapter! thanks for the TL!

...this better not become a two-way fight...

Dex-chan lover
Past couple chapters have been such a pointless diversion... Let's get back to the good stuff, huh?

Supporter
Idk man telling a dude he's "a good guy" is one of the worst compliments you can get. But that's just me.
How are you still single?! You're such a catch! Any woman would be lucky to have you

Jesus, just stop kicking me while I'm down.

Supporter
Coming from a thirty-something woman in a (sort of) romantic context, it's actually really high praise.
I think this is just one of those things where men and women perceive things very differently.

To a guy this is received as:

You're such a good guy -- I'm still alone, ergo good guys don't get girls.

How are you still single? No seriously, how did you roll a nat 20 and still manage to fuck up?

Any woman would be lucky to have you -- not me, of course, you're not my type; but any other woman.

Dex-chan lover
How are you still single?! You're such a catch! Any woman would be lucky to have you

Jesus, just stop kicking me while I'm down.
Exactly. It's not a concrete compliment on his masculine qualities that women would actually find attractive.

It's just a vague, nonsensical, you're a nice guy compliment. It's basically telling the dude he's not sexually attractive he's like her male gay best friend. Safe, comfortable, and unworrying.

Users who are viewing this thread