On the Balcony Again Today - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Here, On That Day

Double-page supporter
I was just looking at the manga and then there's an update. Thank you!

Since Shun pretty much knows he likes her, I wonder how Narumi will realize. I suppose she is still stuck in treating him "as a friend". Looking forward to the progression!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, milk mustache! :smugnako:

Glad they didn't linger on the drama too long and left us with something extra fluffy at the end :glee:

Dex-chan lover
I continue to enjoy the way the author deals with these situations. The "immature" starts are believable, but it's the more mature "handling" of the issues that stands out to me. Instead of waffling for a dozen chapters over her friends advice, she simply acts... Aided by alcohol, but still. Some might argue that the divide between them is "immature", but I would say that a difference in social standing is pretty universal.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for scanlating. Now excuse me I need to test my waterproof hair dryer

Double-page supporter
just waiting they're confess or date and knowing her real name from mc calling her real name ><

so her real name is exclusive to him, not for us readers.

I hate how cute that is.
I love it when stories pull this move of revealing character's hidden name only to other character and not the readers, it really makes it feel all the more significant. And cute in context of romance stories in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread