On the Balcony Again Today - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - The Two of Them in a Room

Dex-chan lover
when you're SUPER sick you don't really have the energy to do things like that, and it would be dangerous if they were trying to take a shower and collapsed and hit their head or something
super sick = 40+ degrees sick? then maybe yeah

Dex-chan lover
uc

Dex-chan lover
Wow the immediate physical chemistry was really sweet. Here's hoping it doesn't take too much longer for them to make a move. Professional compatibility be damned, it's time for love.

Dex-chan lover
Even with the relatively light cliches, it still manages to "feel" fairly natural. I find myself genuinely enjoying this one still. It doesn't feel "pushed" along, nor does it inspire a sense of impatience (in myself at least); its a nice "stroll" of a manga. The fact that their interactions manage to be adorable without feeling overly artificial helps tremendously. I'm curious as to whether or not its doing well critically, as the slow "lazy" SOL demographic doesn't have the same draw (or financial investiture) as more sensational works.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, poor Shun will have a heart attack before the night is over.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
when you're SUPER sick you don't really have the energy to do things like that, and it would be dangerous if they were trying to take a shower and collapsed and hit their head or something
then they can going to the bathtub together :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I must read too much manga. The second she said to grab here clothes, the first thing I thought was that he was going to open a drawer with her lingerie 🤦‍♂️
And then we have that strange embarrassment, with him reacting like he would have seen her naked instead of some clean underwear in a drawer.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
My man you just gotta pull yourself and make the push!
Make sure you state your intentions clearly!
Go! Never give up! You can do it!
She's waiting for you!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on, she's sniffing his sweater while blushing, how can she not realize that she's in love at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread