Onakura no Yuurei-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
I have a bad habit of getting distracted by cute series. I am doing too many series already.

Anyway, it may be a while before I get around to chapter 2. If somebody else wants to take the series over, that's okay with me.

NOTE: Though the series is marked "Ecchi", that is only because of the inner cover "tradition" of panty-shots. I have seen nothing else in this series that would merit that classification.

Contributor
that's a good habit @rpapo

thanks for translating this. i'm looking forward for more

MD@Home
An excellent debut for a promising series. I'm counting on it to stay appealing and a big thank you to translator-san 🤗

while i like the gimmick

i feel like this is going to overstay its welcome.

i dont want her to lie still at chapter 50

@justforthelulz

I see, yeah youre right.

This was serialized in a monthly magazine though. 20 Chapters might be enough to tell the story. Since the only premise is atm her being a ghost that appears in the park sometimes..

Group Leader
@Emperor_Late, @justforthelulz - The series does indeed look axed to me, but to be fair, the last chapter ends on a positive note, even if it does not appear to wrap up all the loose ends. We'll know once the twenty chapters are translated. Which may be a while, much longer than the attention span of many people around here.

Group Leader
@sudzzuds - Let me count the ways (or is it series?) 😁
[ul]
Boku no Chi de Yokereba - 12 chapters to go.
Boku no Marie - 26 chapters to go.
Chokotto Hime - 58 chapters to go.
Himitsu no Reptiles - At least 72 chapters to go (ongoing)
Kanade - 23 chapters to go.
Masaki no Pan - At least 76 chapters to go (ongoing)
Noel no Kimochi - 2 chapters to go.
Onakura no Yuurei-san - 19 chapters to go.
Oni ga deru ka Ja ga deru ka - 13 chapters to go.
Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido - 19 chapters to go.
Yuki ni Tsubasa - 42 chapters to go.
[/ul]
I seem to have a problem here (eyes too big for my stomach?). What started as one series in 2014 (Boku no Marie) has snowballed. To be fair, I have completed seven other over that time too, though some of them were simply finishing out some series abandoned by others.

Users who are viewing this thread