Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
dark turn over there, but again MC is not a normal boy to begin with. It started funny sure, but... yea, not rly outta his character to be getting dark. He is basically that Light Yagami, perverted version

I saw this like fuck it I’ll read some bs.... n I was like he’s a bit iffy but when he declined her request I thought ok he’s somewhat sane at least... but icl I’m a bit uncomfortable rn he is vv. unhinged rn

Banned
As wrong as Kurasawa san and Kitahara san are, you are simply not human if you can't sympathize with their intense anguish, rage and pain.
I was agreeing with this part.
Obviously Takigawa is a fictional character, but her ridiculous dissonance with her words, body language and attitude while with Kurasawa would have led anyone in the world to believe she loved him. And for her to think that another boy would be happy for her going out with another boy, is beyond naive and frankly cruel. At this point, Kurasawa and Kitahara should just have an extremely deep heart felt conversation with each other, and realize they would make each other happy.
but then this part happened. To explain it simply, they're like peas of the same pod, they understand each other well and share kind of the same world view. That's it, all they've been doing is using each other to satisfy their ego, I don't see much love in that.

Dex-chan lover
He is going to do something he will regret, but I'm exited to see where it will go

Dex-chan lover
I’m understanding why god commander people not to tap. Emotional cheating truely is something else. We often forget the effect our actions, appearance and presence have on others subconsciously. Jeez, even though they aren’t official, because we view the story through the protagonist’s perspective we feel like NTR has occurred to us.

Dex-chan lover
As wrong as Kurasawa san and Kitahara san are, you are simply not human if you can't sympathize with their intense anguish, rage and pain. Obviously Takigawa is a fictional character, but her ridiculous dissonance with her words, body language and attitude while with Kurasawa would have led anyone in the world to believe she loved him. And for her to think that another boy would be happy for her going out with another boy, is beyond naive and frankly cruel. At this point, Kurasawa and Kitahara should just have an extremely deep heart felt conversation with each other, and realize they would make each other happy.
Don't fall so easily for nice people

They're being nice to everyone, you're not their specialz

thename0fthewind:
Damn this mc is such an asshole
No actually that glasses girl kept manipulating him to do shit like this so he got corrupted

Double-page supporter
Kurosawa...this is the dilemma of a outcast (especially a pervert). You yearn for the normal but the deep shame prevents you from accepting it's gaze. So you climb deeper into the darkness and become twisted. You blame others for your depravity that only you indulge. But I still think there's a chance for Kurosawa to redeem himself, depending on his actions from here.

Honestly I am surprised people think Kurogawa was better than this. But yall forget this is Kurogawa we are watching ,not some Rent-a-Girlfriend cuck shit. If had a completed his redemption arc then yall would be correct ( and a weird direction for the author to take)

Remember that Kurogawa is a narcissistic and a selfish loser and views all people as below him. The library scenes were to show little care he has for his peers as it paints, but later scenes it with his interactions with Takagawa is the constant mellowing and cooling of his opinions of people's inferiority and objectification. This is evident by his refusal to put his goondrink in that girls bag as per the last hit by Kitahara and when he threw up during his summer goonsesh. Hell he was somewhat bonding with Nagaoka during the school trip. Maybe a friend as he struggle to look Nagaoka in the eyes.

If you think he's an asshole, you are sort of right but even if we make Kurogawa normal horny mc guy, people don't tend to think straight and go into a "fuck it we ball" mode when life turns to shit. It is simply human nature.

There is a reason why this is happening as I believe he angered the wrong person. But having said this, it does not excuse Takanawa's actions as they are naive at best and at worst cruel, even if this is part of bigger scheme. It would be naive Kurogawa would be fine with this as Takagawa knowingly flirted with him a social awkward guy and they aren't dumb. To put it simply, in Kurogawa's eyes this is an act of war, plain and simple. A betrayal of the highest order by his supposed friend and lover (?).

Now will his scorched earth tactics bring him peace? No. He even said it himself when talking to Takanawa during the train ride home. But what happens next ... all I know is that I can smell the setup, its like when they hit 2Pac in Vegas.

Honestly this would be easily an 8.3 MAL score anime if handle correctly and with care. I sincerely don't know why this isn't an anime already as anime studio have flown with weirder concepts.

I'll give my final thoughts on the series once I finish chapter 31.1 or epilogue.

This yapfest was brought you by sheer astonishment and the quality of this series. This is also my first comment on here ... so, hello!

Users who are viewing this thread