Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
8,906
I knew she'll do it anytime soon. That woman really is a bitter piece of shit
I'll randomly, without a reason hurt you physically or verbally.
I fucking dare you not to be bitter for me treating you like that just because you're my outlet for my issues.
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Messages
13
This was garbage. Sugawa didn't get any consequences for her bullying. And now the MC decides to get closer to the person who drove his friend to the breaking point. What's with some of these manga authors trying to forgive bullies with no consequences. It's ridiculous.
I don't think it's a "manga author" thing. It's just a reality that bullies often don't receive any consequences for their actions. This was actually a point of contention for Kitahara earlier in the manga as well.
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 23, 2023
Messages
139
What a flip. But if I learned anything from the Romance God Katsuragi Keima, it's that a bad impression, even the worst possible impression, has the ability to turn into the best weapon for a relationship.

Damn, Kitahara finally exploded... I feel so bad for her but I'm not better than the people around her.
 
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Messages
32
i'm just pissed off that no one tried to help her
Well in previous chapter Kurosawa tried to, but she pushed him off, but at the same time i also understand that it't not that easy for her either *sigh

I just really hope that this turns out to be happy ending
 
Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2026
Messages
172
I knew she'll do it anytime soon. That woman really is a bitter piece of shit
She’s not a woman you fucking piece of shit.

I don’t mind her stabbing her bullies. While MC had moved on and his bullying basically stopped, hers has been ongoing since the very start of the manga until this very chapter and she has never once fought back. Let her fight back once.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 18, 2024
Messages
183
This was garbage. Sugawa didn't get any consequences for her bullying. And now the MC decides to get closer to the person who drove his friend to the breaking point. What's with some of these manga authors trying to forgive bullies with no consequences. It's ridiculous.
What do you mean?That's not a manga thing, it's actually a thing that sadly happens in many countries, and Japan is known for being a country that doesn't do much to acknowledge bullying or mental health.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top