Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol. 4 Ch. 31.6

Dex-chan lover
Just re-read this masterpiece again after sorting my life out somewhat, the start will throw a shit ton of people off and make them drop it, even the middle can be seen as stupid, but man the way this mangaka writes his works out feel so realistic, the girl you think is the heroine is never really the heroine, it takes twists and turns but above all else everything feels real except for the main big plot points, this one being a guy who pleasures himself in a girls stall, again I’ll never be ashamed to write such a detailed paragraph about the plot point I just stated cause this is just another masterpiece of a manga.

Dex-chan lover
oh, something new? I really do need to reread this sometime, my perspective has since changed in the 4 years.

Dex-chan lover
Just re-read this masterpiece again after sorting my life out somewhat, the start will throw a shit ton of people off and make them drop it, even the middle can be seen as stupid, but man the way this mangaka writes his works out feel so realistic, the girl you think is the heroine is never really the heroine, it takes twists and turns but above all else everything feels real except for the main big plot points, this one being a guy who pleasures himself in a girls stall, again I’ll never be ashamed to write such a detailed paragraph about the plot point I just stated cause this is just another masterpiece of a manga.
Yet this is one of the most highly reviewed manga on this site. It's doesn't suffer from review bombs like other risque concept but actually good mangas.

Dex-chan lover
What about the promise to create the greatest novel or something? 😭
Bro forgot 😂 also it's kinda impractical considering he's already has a job. Probably this promise will be fulfilled once he retired.

Unironically liked this a lot. I was kinda put off at the beginning but wow

Fed-Kun's army
This was a really great read!!!
Thank you very much!!!🗣️💯🔥:meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread