Once More - Ch. 24 - Home

Her grandmother is just a b*tch. End of story. Such trash doesn't deserved to be called a grandmother.

And LOL at her stepmother acting so nice. B*tch you also bullied her.

Fed-Kun's army
That grandma is so messed up.
Thank you for this update!

Dex-chan lover
The grandma is like so stereotypical-critical-chinese-grandma-with-a-stick-up-her-ass. Like she’s a straight up bitch to anyone who doesn’t meet her standard.

This chapter made me so mad! Even if you dislike your (dead!) daughter-in-law, how can you talk like that to your granddaughter? smh
On top of that Yang Mu Li didn't even make an appearance :(

Yeah I wasn’t trying to have a pleasant read before sleep or anything

That battleaxe would never see me again. Wouldn't say anything. I'd just walk out out and keep going.

How can someone like that disgrace an already dead person?! Is she out to humiliate the dead?! And to say that to an innocent child for that matter. If you don't like something about her then teach her! You even call yourself a grandmother. I thought all grandmothers dote on their grandkids. You are hell a lot so different. Tsk

Her family is just screw up. I dont mind slapping her grandmother and step mothers faces. And if her dad dont stand up to protect his child. She can just cut ties with them.

Poor our fl she doesn't deserve been treated like that whatever are the motives of her grandmother to dislike her. The grandmother looks like a closed mind people who thinks the women must dedicated her life to attend her husband.

@Ai9964
it really sucks when your whole bloodline,no actually your whole state consists of THAT kind of people(i live in the middle east and that shit's common it's more like a rule for women). i really feel bad for her cuz i know the struggle ,ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread