Once More - Ch. 8.5 - Girl

This is so adorable!! Thank you so much for the chapter!!!โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

What? I'm so confused now. So all that thing about him not liking her is a misunderstanding? Cause her saying he doesn't return her feelings seems like a lie.

Group Leader
@NoireNowaru You're probably right! To my understanding, they had mutual crushes on each other in high school, but misunderstood each other ~somehow~.

Dex-chan lover
.... She misunderstoooddddd ssooo muccchhhhh
Many thanks

@NoireNowaru @mangoruffy
Yeah, its a misunderstanding. She told her coworker friend that he rejected her. And then he was on the phone with his friend and said SHE rejected HIM.
Idk what happened, but it has something to do with a note that was attached to one of their desks (not sure if its her or his desk), and Xun seeing him talking to a female on the stairs (she thought it was a confession).
((Both of those scenes where shown twice, and its shown when they mention their rejection / feel rejected, so thats why I think they're pretty important.))

@QueenKumQuat didnโ€™t she also tell her friend that she technically never confessed to him because she thought it would be a burden on him since he liked another girl. So somehow she misunderstands and thinks he likes some other girl and never says how she feels.

While he thinks he got rejected somehow...maybe the note you mentioned is his desk.

What I wanna know is who was the person on the phone call...who supposedly saw female lead at airport leaving to visit her brother.

@Sensiteeve27
Yeah, she assumed that seeing him talking to a pretty girl meant she had no chance. And a confession from her, as tomboy, would be bothersome or pointless. Thats why the friend told her she needs to ask him and hear the answer from him directly.

And I wonder if Yang's friend actually saw Xun, cuz he said she matured, and was pretty and not tomboyish anymore. I wonder who tf he was looking at cuz our Xun is still tomboyish... haha. (and the whole living overseas thing....) DOES SHE HAVE A TWIN?? That'd be crazy, but you never know what kind of twists are in store for us.

@QueenKumQuat I wonder if the girl from the stairs will make an appearance or if the only love rival is the other teacher.

Xun is pretty much the same person just with longer hair lol so that phone call person makes me suspicious if they were lying about certain things

Aww man, I love everything about this series.
Yang Mu Li is the most wholesome male lead I've seen in a while. Nice male leads are an endangered species nowadays.
Xun An is so cute too! I love her tomboyish nature.

Thank you so much for translating this series!

@Sensiteeve27
I assumed the teacher WAS the girl on the stairs. Because she recognized him immediately when she saw him on the basketball court. And she was all determined cuz she felt like she was given a 2nd chance. But yeah, it might be a reach to say they're the same person. I may be getting ahead of myself, lol
I could at least go back and check to see if stair-girl and teacher's hair colors are the same... but laziness... haha.

@QueenKumQuat It was said that they were friends in college and he calls her his upperclassman. I think the girl in the stairs had lighter hair than her but not sure.

So if they are not the same girl, then that means there are 2 females who might cause trouble for them. I wonder if we are ever going to get a male love rival ๐Ÿค” lol

Users who are viewing this thread