Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Suicide

Dex-chan lover
You can see a little bit of the rope in the first shot of the girl. He'd been looking on her hanging...
In Battle Royal Shuichi's dad also used white rope to hang himself, which made me believe white is the common wall color in Japan homes.

Dex-chan lover
I like how it was magical rope that doesn’t stain at all until the body falls off, at which point the rope is completely stained.

This guy has three moves: “The thing that was obviously going on from the start is what’s going on” (with particular love for the “dude who’s obviously the real murderer is the real murderer” subtrope), “Japanese wordplay”, and “Shit that makes no sense”. He’s not half as clever as he thinks he is.

Dex-chan lover
I like how it was magical rope that doesn’t stain at all until the body falls off, at which point the rope is completely stained.

This guy has three moves: “The thing that was obviously going on from the start is what’s going on” (with particular love for the “dude who’s obviously the real murderer is the real murderer” subtrope), “Japanese wordplay”, and “Shit that makes no sense”. He’s not half as clever as he thinks he is.
yea this series just seems lame. I stuck until now cus each chapter is super short but I guess it's going into my ignore list.

Dex-chan lover
Before hint: Woman probably commited suicide a long time ago and he's just been watching her from her hanged position, until her corpse finally slipped through the noose.

After hint: Yep

Group Leader
This one is just an urban legend I already knew. The twist was kinda obvious

the name of the urban legend is マンションの一室の窓から見つめる女性 btw

Users who are viewing this thread