Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 25 - Health Methods

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think this series is coming from some alternate reality where everyone is so dumb, they believe obivous things like "plastic bags can cause suffocation" is misconstrued as paranormal.

along with all the other poorly written twilight zone stories of course:

OOOOoooOOOOOoooHHHHhhH~~~~
What if ghosts lived in the floors of trains!?!??!?
What if some idiot shoved a wooden stake through your chest!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!
What if a DOLL or a CANCEROUS WART turned into YOU!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!!??

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think this series is coming from some alternate reality where everyone is so dumb, they believe obivous things like "plastic bags can cause suffocation" is misconstrued as paranormal.
Quite a few of these aren't in any way supposed to be paranormal.

Dex-chan lover
Its quite paranormal the amount of suspension of disbelief we need to apply for most of these.
"Oh there is this new trend and its killing people and noone has figured it out that suffocation/pill that set you on fire are bad."
"Oh the person was replaced by the wart/doll but noone noticed so either it happened overnight or more likely this girl had 2 faces at some point and people jsut didnt think about it because thats the level of intelligence they show so far"
"what if obvious thing BAD but people DIDNT REALIZE"
Author really ran out of ideas after the first 10 chapters i guess. Cant wait for the chapter thats just "there is this new trend to jump off a cliff and shoot yourself while mid air! Will never feel hunger or stress again!"

Dex-chan lover
Man what the hell happened to this series? I thought the author would be able to maintain clever twists, but...seriously? The dumb old broad suffocated to death because she went to sleep with a garbage bag over her head. That's just so obvious that I second the person who said the explanation page is both unnecessary and borderline insulting to the readers' intelligence.

Not to mention some of the other weird chapters where you have to have a decent grasp of Japanese to even understand the "twist."

This has become so ridiculous that I can hardly believe the first chapter (which I thought was good) and this chapter are in the same series. I...think I'm gonna shelve this one. I don't see it getting any better.

Users who are viewing this thread