Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 48 - Self-driving Cars

Dex-chan lover
at first i thought the car hit and run over people in the intersection without the driver knowing

Dex-chan lover
this feels like someone failing to properly recall the story behind survivorship bias

Dex-chan lover
I remember watching something similar to this where technology can detect supernatural thing. Something about face recognition on camera detect faces without a person there.

Dex-chan lover
I remember watching something similar to this where technology can detect supernatural thing. Something about face recognition on camera detect faces without a person there.

I mean, just about every 'ghost detectives' shows mostly relies on technologies, if there's someone with spiritual power they're often the special case within the crew.

Dex-chan lover
better for it to pause rather than being 'hacked' and crashing, as much as a driverless uber might be appealing tho i imagine some ppl would still need a license requirement even if ur not behind the wheel, or being 18+ so some random hormonal 13 year old doesn't decide to 'run away' on a whim lol

Ah, traumatizing the AI with repeated ghost collisions. There's no way this could go wrong!

Dex-chan lover
If we ignore the supernatural aspect, I think this is a good idea for an ai. It recognize places with history of accident and slows down or stop periodically to prevent future accidents.
100% agree, AI recognizes places with history of fatal accidents or inherently recognizes something about the place which makes it more accident prone. Supernatural or not they should have continued testing the AI.

Dex-chan lover
100% agree, AI recognizes places with history of fatal accidents or inherently recognizes something about the place which makes it more accident prone. Supernatural or not they should have continued testing the AI.
Oh fuck me why did you link a Tom Scott video???? Now I'll be binge watching this mofo all day :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck me why did you link a Tom Scott video???? Now I'll be binge watching this mofo all day :fml:
You will watch Tom Scott talk about weird shit in Britain and stupid gibberish like xynopyt and you will like it.

Users who are viewing this thread