Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Excavation

Dex-chan lover
What's the twist with this one? It seemed like it was so obvious it didn't even bother having a second page to it, or maybe I'm an idiot and am missing a real scream.
It seems like the twists is they uncovered a murderer's site to bury his victims, thus why they were recent and in an unmarked spot. Though someone school me on what I missed if I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Was it in Mexico or some other cartel territory they were excavating in? In that case their reactions make perfect sense, they'd want to get hell out of dodge without too much fuzz...

Dex-chan lover
This author ruins each instalment by adding an explanation. If the four panels are not themselves sufficient, then the instalment is a bust. If they are sufficient, then the explanation is worse than superfuous.

Double-page supporter
What's the twist with this one? It seemed like it was so obvious it didn't even bother having a second page to it, or maybe I'm an idiot and am missing a real scream.
It seems like the twists is they uncovered a murderer's site to bury his victims, thus why they were recent and in an unmarked spot. Though someone school me on what I missed if I'm wrong.
Them wearing fatigues, and their unsurprised reaction to the bodies seems to suggest something else, though.

Fed-Kun's army
It's just the Japanese military being accustomed to mass graves ¯\(ツ)

Aggregator gang
It's simple, they see recent bones, it means there's a killer or a group of murderers. They don't want to mess with them so they just call it a false alarm and move on to another investigation.

Dex-chan lover
I too would be extremely careful of revealing a fairly recent mass grave to the local authorities for, uh.

What I would think should be obvious reasons

At least let me get outside the country first.

Users who are viewing this thread