Once You Know the True Meanings... - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Selfie

Dex-chan lover
He smiled at the suicide or was the one killed them making it look like a suicide.

I'm dumb I wish to redact.

Fed-Kun's army
i think(?) the one he killed survived and took the photo.....maybe? idk this one is pretty tricky to figure out

Dex-chan lover
I get the "FrEaKy" twist of his morbid suicide photo being of him instead, but it also comes across as really quaint and silly if that's the entirety of it. Is it saying he's now cursed to also commit suicide, because he took a photo of the "suicide victim"?
You can even see a weird mark on his neck/under his chin like where a rope would be.

For those seemingly not getting it, nothing took a photo of him. The photo he took somehow ended up being reflected, as if he took a photo of a mirror, thus why you can see him holding the phone.

Dex-chan lover
Before hint: Did the person who killed themself take a picture of him taking a picture of them, or is it that he's a ghost?

After hint: Yea that was the twist, but it still doesn't answer my question

Dex-chan lover
The freak photo....
The second option is as if "playing with someone death" matters at all, which it doesn't.

none of these are any good but this one in particular is just nonsense
So far it feels like the author had one really great idea, convinced themselves they’re a twist-writing genius, and turned what should’ve been one quick chapter into an entire series.

Everything after Chapter 1 has been dumb af and the explanation pages make it even worse.

Dex-chan lover
How can it be a selfie if he's holding the camera right in the frame of the photo?

Just too many possible answers with that one. Yeah, the phone appearing in a selfie is impossible, but if he took a selfie, surely he would have seen that on the screen in the first place ? Also the bystanders are mirrored in the photos but not him, and they look mildly concerned at worst. They're less "FUCK SOMEONE KILLED HIMSELF" and more "Is...is he alright ?"

In not so many terms, really a messy one.

Users who are viewing this thread