One Day a Message Window Appeared Out of Nowhere!? - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I'm back in a PC-98 VN...
I was getting that same feeling too. Funny enough I was cleaning my Dad's place & found my good old IMac G3 PC. Didn't bother booting it but the nostalgia hit me with all those games I played back then.

As for the chapter itself, I'm still waiting for one these girls to be a secretly obsessed yandere & bringing up the details of his life. Thanks for translations.

Dex-chan lover
When you have such low self-esteem that even when you gain mind reading powers, your first assumption is that you are just having delusions.
well, the social consequence/embarrassment risk is higher if you're wrong, other than having a guaranteed mind control/memory wipe or so in a hentai setting but hard to test it out

although even if someone's thinking "man he's hot i wouldn't mind sleeping with him" doesn't mean that they'd sudden accept a proposition like that lol

Maybe he should just go to a brothel/soapland to 'get it outta his system', maybe he'd calm down, like that quote from 40 year old virgin 'don't put the pussy on a pedestal' or whatever (maybe one of them will be a 'dommy mommy' taking the lead)

Dex-chan lover
I mean it is more reasonable to assume you are delusional than accept mind reading powers.
maybe it's the broke side of me but i'd rather test it out on something i could gain money from, not a hookup (well i guess that's not how the lottery works, but using it to give yourself an advantage at work might help), if anything it'd be annoying b/c i imagine there'd be more ppl who'd be briefly annoyed or secretly dislike you rather than be thirsty for you

Or like a hundred strangers in a public crowd and it overstimulating your headaches

Dex-chan lover
"Its just doesnt fit her image"
Well bro, thats just your image of her. You don't really know what she thinks. Until now that is

Users who are viewing this thread