One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 18 Ch. 141 - On The Way Home

Dex-chan lover
pixta_45129103_S.jpg

The "Ramen/Gyoza/Fried Rice" set meal combo popular all around Japan offers superb bang-for-your-buck, coming in at around 1000 yen or less.

Soy Sauce Ramen:
Protein: 20.55g, Fat: 3.13g, Carbohydrates: 72.55g
Energy: 416kcal

Fried Rice:
Protein: 15.43g, Fat: 20.97g, Carbohydrates 100.05g
Energy: 673kcal

5 piece of Gyoza:
Protein: 8.52g, Fat: 9.72g, Carbohydrates: 28.56g
Energy: 236kcal

All eaten in one sitting:
Protein: 44.5g, Fat: 33.82g, Carbohydrate: 201.16g
Energy: 1325kcal

Salarymen and middle-aged men, beware.

Dex-chan lover
And there i was a complete fool, praising Kimura's refined way of eating ramen, just to have my boy be blasted in front of my eyes by the author with the cruel reality of:

"It is because he does shit like that, that he is single! he is a damn weirdo!"

Personally i don't mind spicy ramen, but like come on, it looked so dignified...

pixta_45129103_S.jpg

The "Ramen/Gyoza/Fried Rice" set meal combo popular all around Japan offers superb bang-for-your-buck, coming in at around 1000 yen or less.

Soy Sauce Ramen:
Protein: 20.55g, Fat: 3.13g, Carbohydrates: 72.55g
Energy: 416kcal

Fried Rice:
Protein: 15.43g, Fat: 20.97g, Carbohydrates 100.05g
Energy: 673kcal

5 piece of Gyoza:
Protein: 8.52g, Fat: 9.72g, Carbohydrates: 28.56g
Energy: 236kcal

All eaten in one sitting:
Protein: 44.5g, Fat: 33.82g, Carbohydrate: 201.16g
Energy: 1325kcal

Salarymen and middle-aged men, beware.
Hell yeah gotta get your carbs on!

Dex-chan lover
And there i was a complete fool, praising Kimura's refined way of eating ramen, just to have my boy be blasted in front of my eyes by the author with the cruel reality of:

"It is because he does shit like that, that he is single! he is a damn weirdo!"

Personally i don't mind spicy ramen, but like come on, it looked so dignified...

Hell yeah gotta get your carbs on!
Carbs are bonkers. Once I found out what they were, I realized why men in their 40s, 50s were so huge.
Especially how some Americans down like 10 (watered down) beers a night.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh another comfy chapter~ good feels after a heavy day
I really appreciate Kimura doing the spoon pepper thing, that's a keeper - he's resourceful and learns from his experiences
Heck, now I want ramen fried rice gyoza trio(((

Dex-chan lover
Happy to get a super-food focused chapter again, it had been a bit! It really is a perfect trio... We've had a few chapters lately about this idea of a comfortable silence among friends. It's something inherently tough for manga to depict, I think, as in the absence of dialogue it might be hard to read the emotions of the characters. The narration in this series always helps break down these sociological phenomena, almost feels like watching a nature documentary lol.

Dex-chan lover
If Damemaru turns out to be Chidaruma's reincarnation, would this make it an official sequel!?
Yeah, I'm sure they'll find themselves in good company with the 45ers Doomroar ;)

Just a shoutout to my man, @chinchiro_addict for almost catching up to the main storyline.
I read the raw scans whenever I find them online but I always enjoy reading your translations! This series is hugely underrated but its so good that re-reading it in English is always worth it.
Thanks my dude. I can't believe we're almost done

mhf4a0R.png

Dex-chan lover
Cozy chapter but I kep thinking of the allegedly crazy good post-trip ramen shop from Getting Shot on the Frying Pan that was run by a cult and looked like a car had busted through the wall when the author revisited it a year later LOL

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, comfy food chapter. Makes me think of Midnight Diner (on MD as Shin'ya Shokudō), which sadly hasn't gotten an update for 4 months now.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, comfy food chapter. Makes me think of Midnight Diner (on MD as Shin'ya Shokudō), which sadly hasn't gotten an update for 4 months now.
I'm making my way through the live-action, one episode every few weeks. My favorite story (I don't know if it's in the manga) is the one where the young adult falls in love with an older woman and they try to figure out how to break it to his mom who's around the woman's age

Dex-chan lover
I'm making my way through the live-action, one episode every few weeks. My favorite story (I don't know if it's in the manga) is the one where the young adult falls in love with an older woman and they try to figure out how to break it to his mom who's around the woman's age
Manga is way ahead of Netflix, also there's a movie or two that aren't on Netflix... and a Chinese and Korean version.

The art on the manga though? Man, we talk about FKMT having a unique art style... but bruh.

Dex-chan lover
Manga is way ahead of Netflix, also there's a movie or two that aren't on Netflix... and a Chinese and Korean version.

The art on the manga though? Man, we talk about FKMT having a unique art style... but bruh.
Oh yes, I see it. Scans up to 58 raws are 405.
Getting those Beavis and Butthead flashbacks haha

Users who are viewing this thread