One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Insurrectionists

Dex-chan lover
I eat those UFO noodles all the time, they're so good... I gotta try modding them like that next time lol. Hopefully it won't need to be part of a megabinge.

also i feel like Ootsuki would LOVE fish and chips, I really wish he'd give British Ootsuki a chance...

Dex-chan lover
Poor British Ootsuki :< one day man, one day
This is a running gag in the "summit" chapter where British Ootsuki is the butt of the jokes because there's a sentiment among jp people that British food is bland :)

I eat those UFO noodles all the time, they're so good... I gotta try modding them like that next time lol. Hopefully it won't need to be part of a megabinge.
It's not cheap where I live now, but when I first ate it, it was the blue-cover bbq yakisoba flavor and the MSG hit me like a truck. So bloody good and I really wished I ate it more often when I had the chance.

Dex-chan lover
These summit chapters are always my favorite because they're so relatable for a foodie, and this one was so satisfying. I still have yet to drink tomato juice as a palate cleanser though.
These are really fun to read and translate. Sadly we won't be getting another one for a while after ch.62

Double-page supporter
Um...it would've been quite dank if I uploaded this on Jan6 ^^;

This looks to be a very popular chapter among the JP readers. Here are two live-action vids inspired by it:

That's hilarious. The Japanese FKMT fanbase is great.

Nice avatar change by the way, definitely the highlight panel of the chapter. Conbini Ootsuki just lynching the poor dude who still needs to pass a single Fish&Chips.

Users who are viewing this thread