One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 9 Ch. 65 - 3-Tatami

Dex-chan lover
Pretty crazy room upgrade there.Japanese floor furniture huh? I think they are kinda comfy looking, though cleaning gonna be a bother with a mop/vacuum cleaner. Fat dudes chair looks nice but you but the seems like you gotta be careful sitting on it, fat or not.I wouldnt bother with that kind of chair if you need to be aware it can snap like that,shit stress me out.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of that chair, It is like someone was thinking about a beach chair but... for indoor use? which sure why not, but i would never buy an indoors beach chair, for that maybe i would get a hammock instead

It has no back support, so it was bound to break eventually from stress, it almost seems like it was designed to fail, some good ol planned obsolescence is always nasty, and to have it on furniture? nastier

The angle in which it is designed doesn't looks adjustable either since it is all one piece of wood dependent of the armrests

Which in turn means that you can't use it to interact with a desk, or watch anything that is not angled towards the ceiling, which makes it unpractical, so for example i couldn't use that chair to read my one day outing foreman manga on my desktop PC, or to play board games, or to eat, or play video games, etc

And finally, since it is a low floor furniture every time you go and clean the floor, you have to move aside the entire chair, which is just annoying even if the chair is light

Double-page supporter
I expected Ootsuki's room to end up confiscated after Hyoudou hurt his toe and decided to punish the underground workers or something, making all his furniture useless. Also reminds me that furniture is a pain in the ass when you're renting, I regret buying an elevated chair to try and make the seating table be a decent workstation, these things kill your back regardless of what you do. Just buying a desk ended up cheaper.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Teiai is diabolical but even they are more generous in terms of private lodging than NYC flats :D

Really loving the man cave he ended up with. Reminds me of that Tonegawa bit where everybody had their own lil world inside the tables.

I feel terrible for the man on the chair, had an office chair fold under me and just stayed there on the floor with my legs up in the air - colleagues tried helping but were unable to stop laughing)) floor furniture is okay as long as it either has back support or doesn't require one (beanbag gang), otherwise it's an endless struggle of balance

Dex-chan lover
good job with the room ootsuki, looks very comfy. I never really put much consideration into my furniture, I just got cheap Ikea stuff. I didn't even have a bedframe until my boyfriend complained. Other floor furniture appeals to me a lot too, maybe cause I'm a weeb, but it feels comfy somehow to just have the whole floor "available" to you rather than have some difference between table zones and floor zone.

Users who are viewing this thread