One Home, Two Lives - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I’m the only one who didn’t understand the ending? I mean, why bringing back the other personality? Isn’t she happy with her life with the MC?
Also, I’ve liked to see their bond deepen even more in the everyday life.
Dunno...seems a little bit rushed, sadly

@emMeBi86 I agree completely, I don't see the need for her other personality to come back at that point because it did seem she was really happy with Hara. I would've also liked to see their daily life after they got together and my other concern is that the other personality loved to sleep with many different women so her coming back seems like it would only cause issues with the relationship between Hara and Go-un, not unless Go-un kept making notes in that book/diary so that if the other personality did come back she'd know.

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 @ktomp41 The end does seem rushed. But I don't mind the other personality coming out. I know, she no longer has any strong reason to trigger it . . . but I kind of like that she's just kind of . . . grateful to, and fond of, the other personality and wants her to stick around and come out to play now and then.

@purplelibraryguy don't get me wrong I like the other personality but it just seemed random at the end for it to come out when the other personality was always triggered by a large amount of stress and it seemed as though her life was fine and she was happy, also if it was just that she was fond of the other personality and wanted her to come out sometimes that's fine but why at the end... it didn't make much sense to just throw that in there. My only concern with the other personality is its actions, like I had stated in my previous comment the other personality always loved to sleep with many different women and if the other personality would continue to act this way then it could be harmful towards their relationship.

I wonder why did Jun-hee came out. Clearly nothing triggering happen so I wonder if she just came out to say hi. I mean her personality is not that bad(minus that habit of hers) so I'm willin to imagine it something like Jun-hee appearing just to see Go-uns situation. Since they both don't really know what is going on unless they read the diary.

Double-page supporter
@ktomp41 I know someone with DID, and on occasion some of there personalities that usually only come out on a trigger will come out at random

Dex-chan lover
OH man this series was great, the split personality bullshit felt super unique to me when it came to yuri but man did I feel really bad for the closet gay red head, she not only lost her best friend but the person who she loved and loved her back, felt good that she cried at the end realizing all she lost because she was actually the one sucking things up and not speaking aka her telling Go-eun to speak up and tell her how she really feels was actually meant for herself which she never noticed, RIP my fav looking girl red head

MD@Home
Not treating a mental illness is pretty unhealthy. Dis bitch wack

It feels like there could have been more before this ending
But eh the other personality showing up at the end is weird but eh it works

Fed-Kun's army
PSA: DID swaps are not always triggered by trauma, it literally just happens sometimes and some people choose to live with it! It's not really problematic in any way other than you would expect, having multiple personalities and all. The ending is a bit iffy but it does reflect the reality that people with the condition live with sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought this was a pretty mediocre story.

There was very little development of the relationship between the MC and Go-Eun. It went from nothing to love really fast.

Moreover, leaving a mental health issue untreated is not particularly healthy.

And Jun-Hee coming back at the end just sends mixed signals. Are the relationship struggling? What will she now go out and "play" with girls in the body of Go-Eun?

Sounds like a recipe for a break up.

Users who are viewing this thread