One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 105

Fed-Kun's army
That’s the stalker! I hope she catches him. Thank you so much for this update!!

Double-page supporter
Oooh Cinnamonroll thanks for the update!
Shoutout to
Sleeplessinla (you guys changed translator? Welcome! I hope Jisoo is doing well :>)
Kayle
Gaijinblues
Steph
Maye
Thanks you guys for your work!!! Lots of love❤️

Dahong is so cute lol. I just hope Yoo-Il is safe from that sneaky guy

It would be a lot creepier if that guy is the one who put that chocolate.

Thanks for the update. ❤

idk if he’s the stalker. it seems too early to reveal him. i think this guy is friends with the real stalker so they have matching tattoos. maybe the bird tattoo is for a group of people but who knows

why do the operatives who work for the stalker all have matching tattoos????????? AAAAH

Aggregator gang
Da-Hong!!! You sweetie~ I love you!!! Why are these four main characters so cute!? <3
Thanks for the chapter~!

@yuchiyo I also suspect that Yoo-il didn't leave the chocolate in Moo-yi's pocket. If she had she would have been anticipating him finding it. She was very surprised when he looked at her after finding the chocolate. If she had given him, she would have not been surprised.

@yuchiyo I was going to say this in an earlier episode, but I suspect that the chocolate that was in the table (one that looked like bitten?) wasn't probably put by Yoo-il, either, if that's the case. Someone also pointed it out in the top comments of that chapter in Naver, too. Still, too subtle (AND WAY CREEPY) for the stalkers, if that's the case...

In general, I think this episode fully confirms that it's not about "one" stalker, but a group of stalkers, actually. One had a tattoo in their ankle, it was previously mentioned about one in a wrist? and the one in the back of a neck (the one in this chapter). What do they want from Moo-yi, though?

Users who are viewing this thread