One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 115

I really really would love to see this webtoon as a Drama, and I would love for Lee Jong Suk and Park Bo Young to play the leads 🥺💜

jak

Contributor
Did we really need that trigger warning? It was the most tame conversation about abuse I've ever seen.

So lovely that he was reminded of the courage he gathered to start looking for answers. I do have a memory loss about an abuse i suffered as a child... it was so hard to aproach my fragmented memories about it. My therapist said the same to me: just to find the courage to ask yourself, makes it all worth it

Double-page supporter
That's a proposal right there ya'll let's freakin goooooooo

Thanks for the update Cinnamonroll scans team! Happy new year!!!

Group Leader
@jak it was a decision made from our staff, we wanted to be safe rather than not put it in

It’s awesome how you guys also translate the sfx, must be a lot of work — thanks for the translation!

It’s kinda creepy how they closed up on the doll, is it a camera or something 👀?

Really appreciate it that the team put the disclaimer note

Thanks for the translation!

@jak you never know, some people can get triggers at the slightest parallel. It's better to be safe than sorry

Someone in the top comments from the original chapter in Naver suggested to look back at that chapter where Mooyi is talking with the counselor. In there, we are told that his dreams were probably the trigger on why he lost his acting confidence at the time. Now thinking back, it was his lost memories crawling back from a bad place to put him in a very vulnerable position... and that they are memories from an abusive past where he got kidnapped... yikes.

I understand Mooyi's grandmother worrying for him to not relive those memories... but even so...

Also, totally NOT suspicious that someone went to that counselor's house/office to rob patients' records. YEAH, totally, completely NOT suspicious AT ALL.

Fed-Kun's army
Yooil is getting prettier and prettier, Mooyi looks exhausted these days, like the stress really got to him. i miss the cheerful Mooyi who was so eager to read Yooil's books, Mooyi who smiled a lot, Mooyi who only wanted to eat instant ramen on Yooil's rooftop

i hope they can get to the bottom of this real quick 😭 end Mooyi's suffering already! 😭

This fandom thing is really out of hand. Stealing the records of a counselor is too extreme. I hope the police somehow solves the whole case at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread