One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 42

Group Leader
If y’all are wondering, look at the credit page. It is by the same staff. We got permission from Tokki bc we were in Tokki and were the only ones working actively on it so we moved. There will be no beef. Please continue to support and look forward to new releases.

Power Uploader
Here's to hoping you guys manage to clear the chapter backlog before the author resumes the series some time this semester. The series is on a hiatus since October while she takes care of her health.

Only 38 chapters to go. Fight on!

Thank you so much for the update! I feel so bad for the MC since her father was the worst. Seriously what kinda of scumbag have the audacity of critic his daughter when he is having an affair.

Thank you so much for the mass release!! I'm pretty sure I cried through these chapters ;;

Aggregator gang
I'm crying 😭
It's so beautiful, their intertwined fates, and yet so sad

Omg, thank you soooo much for all the chapters.
I can't believe the father, that's another level of scumbag and the teacher.... She is just a villain playing victim

Thank you for the mass release! I'm glad we finally get to see the backstory for them, even though it was pretty sad...

at first i thought the teacher didnt know he was married but this episode confirms not only did she know he was married but also knew that she was his daughter. people who get with someone knowing they already have someone are just as scummy as the cheater.

Wow that made me cry, man I wanna dive in the manhwa and just hug the MC.
Poor girl dropped being an author because of her messed up teach and dad..

I LOVE THE STORY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ❤️

Yoo-Il and Moo-Yi suits each other, my kokoro can't handle this heart thumping read >_< Tho Ryu-min is very cute too, such an innocent soul 😍

I really feel for both of them, I love how both of them, at the end, ended up finding each other. But I sense drama coming
I mean, I did check the latest chapters up to a point before the author went on hiatus - it's not very pretty, even though both seem hanging on

GOOD GOD, I really hate the situation around Yoo-il's parents. The mother for being a fool to still believing in the bast*ard of the father even after this whole affair situation, this simply adds another layer on how shi*tty all it is STILL in the present (like, her mom refusing to let him go after all that?? GEEZ). Also, the teacher - what a massive disappointment that was.

Users who are viewing this thread