One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 42

Group Leader
@iris_19
they have a small fight but then they make up! They are like fated to be together dw! ❤️❤️😭

Wow scum parents and scum teacher. I thought her teacher didn't know what she was getting into but knowingly going into an affair? And with someone whose daughter she's mentoring? Scum.

Well, I'm glad that ended on a high note. They both were going through it when they were young...

Contributor
Wow, her parents are the worst. Her mother still clings to the notion of not being able to go on without a man in her life, even at the expense of her own daughter's feelings, and her father is a selfish prick who never cared about them and, if he didn't get sick and needed her mother as a crutch now, would still probably be absent and only show up to criticize her and make her think she doesn't deserve any good things in life. Ugh. What scum.
I read some raws and while I can't really tell what's gonna happen, I hope things get better for them both. They deserve it. :/

Thank you so much for the chapters!!❤️ The end made me tear up a bit. Her parents are horrible, as well as that teacher. Although the mother is a victim of the affair, the way she treats her daughter and goes back to that cheater makes her horrible.

Damn those messed up parents! So glad to see both MCs happy in the latest chap. Thank you for the mass release!!

I never been in loved but I felt like I just did, reading this manhwa kekekk 😂 🙊FIGHTING! Author!

Contributor
The teacher is not horrible and the author clearly doesn't think you should feel that way either.
Her father is scum, not only for cheating on his wife but because he tries to justify it by saying he's polyamorous while simultaneously blaming his daughter for shaming their family.

That being said, the teacher is not the bad guy. Read between the lines for God's sake. She's clearly an older woman who according to the students has never had a relationship in her life, something which is considered pretty shameful in a traditional society like in Korea. She probably wishes she was married with kids at this point in her life, she straight up says she wishes she had a daughter like the MC and breaks off the relationship for the MC's sake.
She is not devoid of responsibility but she is in a situation making her especially vulnerable to the type of manipulative piece of garbage the MC's dad is. I understand why Yoo-il can't forgive her when she finds out but the teacher is not the one to blame here.

I'm really impressed at how the author managed to put a gray area in the whole backstory. Amazingly well done.

Dex-chan lover
ok the part where he gives her the bouquet and it shows them both in the past and her smiling and um yeah that kinda gave me a heart seizure

Dex-chan lover
If the teacher didn't know the father is married than yes, she is also a victim to that douche's selfishness. Honestly, I feel kind of bad for her, but if she dated him knowing he's married, I can't feel sorry for her. So many people were hurt by her "father" and how horny he was. Absolutely disgusting and awful. I'm glad this chapter ended at such a sweet note.

Users who are viewing this thread