One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 51

Group Leader
Warning y’all that it get a little sad but then it gets GOOD
(okay like no like a confession but we are almost there guys)
we are going to be doing a mass release next week so please don’t stop reading!!

Why is it so sad? 😭 Thanks for the release! Looking forward to more next week! ❤️

Feels like they are getting ready for a storm !
ughh please don't make the kids suffer anymore

Thank you so so much omg, I look forward to this webtoon a lot. My younger sister was reading this from behind me once and she read this from the start on her own and it's her favorite webtoon now. She doesn't use dex so I'll just thank you all from her behalf xD
The angst is killing me but I am looking forward to when it gets good, like you said lol. 😁

I understand why she builds up a wall between him and her because she's afraid that she'll be disappointed if they didn't know each other anymore at some point. But Mui's frustration is also understandable as he considers her as a close friend and didn't expect that she will dismiss the their relationship.

Thanks for the update, this is one of my favorites <3
In other news, WHY IS THIS CHAPTER SO DEPRESSING, AS IF MY REAL LIFE WASN'T BAD ENOUGH lolol

Aggregator gang
First: A new chapter! Score!
Starts to read: Wow. She's playing the field while completely oblivious hahaha
They leave the party: I'm grinning like an idiot. Those two are so cute together!! <3
Chapter just ended: WWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😭😭😭 Just listen to her for ONE MORE SECOND Mr. Tak Moo-Yi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And now I want to cry. This misunderstanding better not last long! My heart can't take it!!!

@Steph1016 That's amazing!!! Good call. I probably would have been sad with each new chapter I read XD
I'll be looking forward to those chapters!! Thanks for your hard work <3

Users who are viewing this thread