One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 55

Love the comic but n sometimes it gets annoying to see all these mls so focused on their own feelings and own problems that they are completely blind to whatever the fl is going through or feeling. It makes the romance seem less appealing.

Group Leader
We did the mass release to get through the time apart faster for the readers lmao. But with this gap you start to understand the personalities of ryumin and the chef 👍🏻 Ik yooil was kinda stupid in ch 52 but I promise u it will get better from here on out.
mooyi turns from more angry to jealous and then.... xD

Zmk

Chef is so suspicious . Just let our two babies be happy together (and Ryumin too ) 🤧

jak

Contributor
It's been awhile since I looked at the raws, but I think it starts dealing with his psycho stalker.

thank you for the mass release !!!! aaaaaa i'm so hype for the next chapters.
chef is hella sus, so i'm starting to think he's the stalker-- he kept giving meals right???

Wow I totally forgot about his stalker, when is it gonna be resolved??

Aggregator gang
Something feels weird..... And that chef guy was giving me weird vibes.... and his stalker always gives him food..... There's no way, right?
I feel like I remember the stalker being a woman for some reason anyway.....
Oooh man this is so good!!!! And binging a few chapters like this only made it that much better <3
Thanks for the mass updates!!!!!

Thank you for the chapters! Everything will get more interesting I can feel it 😱💜

Our Gong Yoo-Il is growing up😭 thinking about dating, capturing interests.

Also i want suspicious til y'all said something. Now I am though

Fed-Kun's army
AWWWWWWWW😍😍!! That’s so sweet. But now, I worry that his stalker seems to be back. 😬 Thank you so much for this update!!

Sometimes I just wish that there weren't so many potential love rivals. Like why does every good looking guy friend have to fall for the main female? It just makes all the friendships feel less genuine and burdened by romantic feelings. It'd just be nice if the female lead could have a guy friend that wasn't vying for her undying affection. Like love triangles are challenging enough, but a love square?? Already too many feelings to keep track of and feel sympathetic for. Please don't let it be a love square!

Also the chef is suspicious...I wonder if he's getting close to Gong because of Tak Moon.

Definitely forgot about the stalker lol

Also, I feel for my girl. She’s just trying to pay her bills, chase her dreams and keep a healthy distance from the toxic elements of her family. Her mom is almost as bad as her dad for making her deal with a situation that should really be just between the parents and seemingly dismiss the fact that he ruined her dream and any confidence she had in her writing. A relationship is so far from her mind. Lol

you know, the chef is sweet and nice. but i can’t help thinking that he got some ulterior motive. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread