One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 61

Fed-Kun's army
Ryu-Min’s fighting the losing battle rip king it’s a good effort 😭 also moo-yi is gettin slicker by the day

Wow, at this point I'm almost rooting for both Moo-Yi and Ryu-Min ❤️😭
Thank you so much for the fast release!!! This cliffhanger is just too real aaahhhh

her sis & Moo Yi are rooting for her, ryu-min is being precious. 😭 I love all of them so much😍

Lol at I could even eat dirt

Double-page supporter
Thanks so so much for the chapter!

Tak Moo yi is totally on the offensive aaaaa I'm lovin this

Aggregator gang
Oh my god! I was squealing over her reactions to Ryu-Min!! Cause, I might not ship them, but our Gong Yoo-Il is just toooooo cuuuuute <3
But then Tak Moo-Yi, our OTPPPPP showed up and it was just feelings overload!!! Cause she's literally in the middle of a mini crisis with Ryu-Min and then Moo-Yi just swoops in to steal her and now I don't know WHAT to think!!!!! I feel so bad for Ryu-Min but I LOVE Tak Moo-Yi........ My brain hurts!!!! My heart hurts!!!! Goodness I love this manhwa~

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating this fast. You guy work so hard. The quality of translating is very goof too.

I wonder if the sister gets treated the same way, good to see that their parents' drama isn't affecting their relationship

Lowkey, my favorite part of the chapter is her sister supporting her. It’s small but so necessary, especially when both of her parents are acting out.

I do like this webtoon but i feel like there are too many guys that like her at this time
I feel like Ryumin having a crush on her is unneeded when the chef and Tak Moo Yi are interested in her

Aggregator gang
@yeesquad I agree, there's really no need for that subplot 😩
I'm interested in the Tak Moo Yi storyline because he's obvs the main dude and their relationship is cute. Interested in Chef storyline because he's sketchy as hell and I'm wondering what his deal is. The Ryumin line is doing nothing for me, tho he's a cute character.

Users who are viewing this thread