One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 68

I see. You guys are working hard! Thank youuu so much!! 🤗

That reporter is trouble.

Double-page supporter
Waaa Cinnamonroll scans in on a freakin fire 🔥🔥🔥
Thanks so much for the updates!

Aggregator gang
😡That jerk! Don't just sit down and act all friendly like that when all you do is gossip and ruin celebrity's lives!!!!!!!!!!
Moo-Yi!!!! You have to protect Yoo-Il!!!!! And do it more subtly than the chef does.... Cause that was super awkward..... I feel bad for his employee......

thank you for the chapters! love you guys! and omg shoot what are they gonna do to get out of this one

This reporter really had the nerve to act like he was friends with them just to get some gossip. What a fucking lowlife!

The audacity that stupid reporter has ugh 😤
Thank you for the updates, you guys rock!

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhh dammit I hope Moo-Yi doesn't act super cold to/act like he completely doesn’t know Yoo-Il at alland hurt her feelings just so the scummy reporter gets off their backs😭😭😭 just tell the reporter to fuck off im beggin ya

Thank you again for the update.

Moo-yi looks totally wasted, but he still had the presence of mind to recognize the reporter.

I'm sure he's going to move to protect Gong-il, but how exactly, I can't be sure.

who let a gossip reporter (or any reporter really) into a celebration where the celebrities are just trying to relax after the premiere? especially one that has already written a scandal article about part of the cast? shouldn't the place be rented out for the party to give them some privacy/keep fans from coming in? did he sneak in or did someone who wants to start trouble let him in?

Users who are viewing this thread