Thank you for the scans!

The creepy stalker is starting to hurt her idol :(( why is that

Double-page supporter
Bruh she defs POISONED that bubble tea in the restroom

Thanks for the chapter!

And I made a fanart! To anyone interested :D here's the link
https://mobile.twitter.com/Scarletsummer6/status/1266735242926120960

Fed-Kun's army
Wow she's a fucking psycopath. I can't believe the poor guy had to get his stomach pumped :(((

Has the doctor friend ever appeared before? I don't recall him

But yesssss this stalker needs to GOOOO

Aggregator gang
Woah! I thought the stalker was going to try to kidnap him or something.... Not take revenge on him! She's even more scary and insane than I thought!
Poor Young-Soo 😭 I hope that Yoo-Il can comfort Moo-Yi!! I feel like he's blaming himself for what happened to Young-Soo T-T

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the police probably should’ve gotten involved a while ago, but now they definitely need to be called in.

Group Leader
@8roku yes! if you forget him i'll tell u about him here xD His name is Yoon Jae-hee and he was childhood friend's with Mooyi Dahong, and Youngsoo. He used to act with all them but now he is a doctor of some sorts (the scene with yooil googling mooyi and watched the behind the scenes of a drama he was in, jaehee was there) he was also at the dinner scene when mooyi was trying to get tickets to the concert. He comes up more during this arc in the story. But you are right that we haven't seen much of him. and DW he isn't going to be added to the harem lol hope this helps <3

i was wondering what was gonna happen bc moo-yi wasn’t getting sick, it turns out only poor young soo drank it 😰. while it’s good that it was only one and not two people who were poisoned i feel so bad for young soo, for some reason I’ve grown attached to him and i feel this upsets me more than the average reader 😭 and how could the crew keep him there when his friend is that sick? he should be taking the other drink to the police so they can test it for medicine and have evidence against that stalker!

Fed-Kun's army
The chef's reaction to his manager getting food poisoning was just strange..

Oh no, not Yung-soo!

Also, why would she aim to poison the person she supposedly likes? Stalkers are crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread