One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 78

Fed-Kun's army
Bitch slap her

I swear tho if he forgives her in the end or smth I will be mad

Bruh I read so many mangas with a creepy bitch type of stalkers but this one gets on my nerves I swear to god I legit get annoyed af seeing her.

Aggregator gang
Yiiiiiiiiiiikes. She's seriously going to get off with just a fine and a restraining order!? Even after seeing how delusional she is!? Shouldn't this be enough to send her to a mental hospital to receive treatment??? Or JAIL!?

@TitanX21 Yeah, at first I thought it was the same girl who was talking to him but it isn't the case considering she doesn't seem to be of high socio-economic class considering her career circumstances( if she was a rich girl, she would be more protected from perverts in the industry). So, she probably is from a regular family with an average income who are incapable of bribing a security officer at such a building. Also, the speech sounded like a man's speech in the way it was worded . It's not the chef either because that's too obvious.

Double-page supporter
This girl has ruined herself. It's clear she wants to be remembered in history in some way, and is desperate for public recognition. People often satellite around celebrities and public figures for such reasons. In reality, she would never again be known for anything but this event. If you become known for something negative, you can never be known for something positive, unless you are truly powerful. Big mistake, and she deserves the repercussions.

I'm betting he just went there so he could have her charged for the poisoning as well...

Users who are viewing this thread