One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 78

Mannn that girl is such a psycho..
Btw, thanks for the update!!💕

Group Leader
That perfume sure does leave a strong impress - a strong impression of your crazy, stalkerish, and violent actions. If I was him, it would make me instantly sick. He probably already does have that tendency based on past chapters.

Group Leader
Join our discord to get notified when a new chapter is released xD ❤️❤️

This stalker is definitely working with someone else because I noticed that she said that it was ok to not eat the other stuff of Mooyi but not what she personally delivered. It means she is working for someone else or she knew about the other stalker. Besides that she is a psychopath without any concept of reality.

Fed-Kun's army
@sehunlover I'm pretty sure that's the case. I remember there being a scene in one of the previous chapters( I think it was when there was that juice delivered to Moo-yi's fridge) where we saw a bodyguard - like dude talking over the phone about bribing Moo-yi's building's security guard.

I don't think this is an open and shut case of a stalker but one with much deeper roots

Cinnamon Roll
I can't smell you
I can't taste you
but I love your translations and the frequency with which they come.
If I could eat you, I'd be happy getting fat from eating you so much.

Contributor
damn, that really wasn't a dream? saesangs are so scary.... they'd murder you just to make you remember them

OFJFODJDJDJ BRUH LAST CHAPTER REALLY WASN’T A DREAM??? 💀 what a freak!!!!! she’s so unstable, i hope she doesn’t pull a knife or something when moo-yi tells her to never see him again/tells the police about her attempting to poison him and poisoning young soo in the process as that’s what I’m assuming he’s here for

That's scary, if the hot water had fully hit his face he could've been blinded!

I kinda hope we don't get a scene where Tak Mooyi tells off the stalker & tells her to leave him alone and it actually works, because narcissistic obsession/mental illness doesn't work like that.

Users who are viewing this thread