One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 86

a couple things
why is the chef being so weird? i can't tell if he likes her or if he's got something else on his mind.
i understand why her friend told her that stuff. she didnt want her to get false hope and be hurt even worse when she got rejected, but, she really has no idea whats going on. also... that whole "celebrities have different brain structures" comment was weird. does she think they're born different or their brains change when they become famous? either way, that thinking is pretty toxic. celebrities are still people who have thoughts and feelings just as we do. i guess in korea its different because over here, their celebrities are molded. their appearences and personalities are cultivated into something that could make them popular and give them bank. meanwhile, american celebs live their lives and act the way they want to.
and lastly. who the fuck walks in on someone on the phone obviously trying to have a private convo and starts saying that kinda shit? god damn reporters are vultures.

BRO I'M SO DONE WITH REPORTERS LIKE WTF MAN. JUST LEAVE HER ALONE.
Also, watch that manager dude come in and rescue her, and then our baby boi might get jealous.
Honestly, it feels like when we see them make progress everything turns against them.
Why can't they just be happy together?

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, she's exhausting me. I guess one of the job requirements of being a reporter is being an absolute nuisance and shamelessness.

Users who are viewing this thread