One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 88

She seems to be a better a person, like she seems changed and now have peace of mind.

Fed-Kun's army
the last panel… Mooyi is just looking at her and listening as she talks about the things she likes… if that isn’t love… 😭❤

It's kind of frustating not knowing what is the Chef's deal...
I'm glad she's finally leaving that job.

wait. So, the Chef likes her, but he's the type of person who cares more about their crush being okay rather than confessing their feelings for them?
WHAT THE HECK. NOW I FEEL BAD FOR HIM OMG 😭 Also, the reporter needs to stop. I thought we were done with that girl, but I guess not smh.
We get one happy chapter, and then suddenly drama starts happening again. GIVE THEM A GOSH DARN BREAK ALREADY 😢

Dex-chan lover
@JadeLatte

I dunno if I'd go that far about the chef, we still don't know his motives. Me might have lied about someone resigning to ask Yoo-Il to work full time there.

Also in what way was creepy stalker not treated fairly omg that damn reporter. All of them suck in this series...

Fed-Kun's army
I know it’s not even canon cos it’s an ad but the way he looks at her in the last panel 😭😭😭

chef is giving MAJOR yandere vibes and I still can't tell if he is really targeting her or moo-i

Fed-Kun's army
The imagery of them watching as if it's a movie sent my sides to orbit lmaooooo

Users who are viewing this thread