One Piece - Ch. 1108 - Come In, World

Dex-chan lover
Oh no Saul, you might be too late in sending the elbaf crew for the assist. Vegapunk is very close to death.

Hope he doesn't have that rare blood type. Don't think Sanji will have enough blood after this.

Dex-chan lover
So, is it about the void century, or does Vegapunk know about Imu?
Also, this seems appropriate for Vegapunk

510d1cc3fffdf45258807875cdb0ebd0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Imu gonna be mad when they find out they got doxxed to the entire world

Dex-chan lover
Y'all, I still think Kizaru is subtly helping. That beam went right through where Saturn stabbed him, likely cauterizing the wound.

Y'all, I still think Kizaru is subtly helping. That beam went right through where Saturn stabbed him, likely cauterizing the wound.
This is what we call copium over here. Vegapunk announcement is probably activated by his death, Kizaru is not an admiral for nothing, he's 100% marine even when he doesn't feel like it he will follow the orders given by higher ups.
BUT since Vegapunk made copies of himself I guess that we can say it's only a part of him that Kizaru killed, the main body but still just a part. (That is if the stella can survive without the main body)

Dex-chan lover
I also feel like he's not fighting seriously. Look how long he was sitting around until Saturn gave him the next order. He's literally light speed and still got caught by Luffy. I don't buy that.

Users who are viewing this thread