One Piece - Ch. 1111 - Sun-Shield

Dex-chan lover
So...baseball is a thing in this world then? Has that been revealed earlier?

Dex-chan lover
Oh Kizaru. Maybe it's time to hang up your coat after this. Vegapunk seems to have left a mark on you in the past for this to happen.

I do wonder what Lucci will do after learning that Kaku will not survive this event.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that Imu had the surpreme power of the Ope Ope fruit, but apparently all the elders have had the eternal life bestowed upon them.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that Imu had the surpreme power of the Ope Ope fruit, but apparently all the elders have had the eternal life bestowed upon them.
Doesn't mean there weren't six sacrifices in the past.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how will the Elders be defeated if they're really immortal. Throw them into sea? Or make them slaves themselfes to get a taste of their own medicine.

Fed-Kun's army
56 = Go + Mu
Ha! Nice pun.
Also, 800 years is sure a long time- surprising there are only 5 immortal elders.
It does bring the question of the hierarchy between them and the supreme leader of the world whatever he is.
He is probably from 800 years ago, and they are people he gathered over the years?

Also, it seems like Joyboy's people betrayed him- I guess the world turned against him after he liberated everyone, only to be replaced by the WG regime?

Users who are viewing this thread