One Piece - Vol. 108 Ch. 1098 - Bonney's Birth

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god I'm wrong with my suspicion. But it's pretty depressing for that we lost Ginny already.

I wonder where she got the disease......

Dex-chan lover
Wew, never expected to see rape babies in One Piece.
With the seen and/or implied slavery, genocides, murder of pregnant women and babies, drug addictions, starvation, cannibalism, and plenty of other things I can't think of at the moment; I'm more surprised that we haven't seen it sooner; especially when considering how detestable most of the Celestial Dragons are.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Kuma became a cyborg
to get Vegapunk to cure Bonnie? He iscertainlysmart enough.

Dex-chan lover
You know when Saturn got informed that Bonney is on Egghead and he just said to let her be because she's a little girl, I aleady thought that's surprisingly generous for him. He also let her stab on purpose? Now it makes sense because she's a half celestial Dragon. (if we assume Ginny got raped from them)

Dex-chan lover
It's becoming more and more clear why he would give himself over to the world government.

I wonder what'll happen when Kuma sees Luffy all Nika'd out.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if Kuma became a cyborg
to get Vegapunk to cure Bonnie? He iscertainlysmart enough.
I've seen speculation that:
Kuma uses his devil fruit to expel Bonney's disease and take it for himself, with the cyborgization being to cure him.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen speculation that:
Kuma uses his devil fruit to expel Bonney's disease and take it for himself, with the cyborgization being to cure him.
Considering
Kuma must accept the pain and ailments of his patients or it returns to them, that would make sense. And with his memories secured away, he could be resurrected once more. Which befits his religious motif.

Dex-chan lover
Oda please

36e7d71e0b75faac6400343117a3ee1530658a12.pnj

0597d9f79ed4d01961321da3ca503624b5a26c43.pnj

Dex-chan lover
if this type of art continue, i'd rather have one piece in LN form than in manga.

Double-page supporter
So, from the M+ comments, someone mentioned that in an interview it was said this was intentionally left rough and unfinished because Oda was crying writing it. Needs to be verified, but I'd believe it with how shit the situation was for the characters and it definitely adds to the atmosphere.

Dex-chan lover
Huh?? Why is the shitty king still exist? I thought the revolutionary army already killed the royal family?

Users who are viewing this thread