One Piece

Seem like yamato going to join the shp

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Like I want to know the end of one piece, but I don't know what I'm going to do when one piece ends. I love one piece so much and I want to see the end, but I'm so invested that when it ends, a part of me will die. I don't even know, does anyone else feel like this?

why are you so late to publish the new chapter? always the last out there....

Group Leader
@Shea8 it's because Mangadex has the rule not to upload the chapter before it is released officially in Japan.
Tbh I also hate the late One Piece (or any WSJ manga) releases here, but that's just how it is.

where do we go read it now, the ones were cleaned soooooo good. i have shounent jump but i hate going to the next chapter on that

hahaha, MD deleted all chapters.... just weeks ago MD uploaded the Mangastream's version.... for nothing.
Since kissmanga got deleted, and that site mentioned by Aria_Athena, changes the good fanbase chapter with the "official" trash chapter, now in some other aggregation sites or nowhere will be seen the MS, Jaimini, Scantrad (form french, but some fans "re-change" worse...) versions, which are soooo better than Viz/Mangaplus versions...

Thanks Bentoki...

Most sites don’t reupdate when people decide to go back and update scans. The ones on MD were cleaner and newer than the official Shounen Jump ones on their app. Most of the sites you can search up usually give you the same ShounenJump scans. duh every site has it, but I didn’t know who was updating scans here so I don’t know who to search up so I can find the best quality scans.

Idk how to reply but this at NovaXII lmao

Users who are viewing this thread