One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 124

Dex-chan lover
@uwubruh oohhh you mean that the characters that appeared in the anime and manga is already conceptualized by ONE before it was appeared in webcomic?... also, who is Lily?... i forgot about her...

Aggregator gang
I never knew Suiryus tomboy sister had the power to make my dick harder than diamonds

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone tell me what happens on the last page? what is the victim names association?

Guys, Saitama mentioning the "victim names association" refers to the "Hero Name Victims Association" group coming up to him to ask and join them on page 6. They formed a group because they're upset over the nicknames the Hero Association appointed to them (hence why they paid Caped Baldy a visit). Saitama thought they were the Neo Heroes at first, but apparently that has been completely cleared up off-screen since he calls them by their correct name (well, kinda) at the end.

In short, Saitama came to the right conclusion based on the invitation of the wrong (and absolutely hopelessly indescribably insignificant) group there.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing comments. I've heard of speedreading-induced amnesia, but I've never seen so many people forget a (victim) name when it was brought up prominently just a few pages earlier in the same chapter.

@shmerdistor Just look at those member hero name, they are all bunch of salty heroes because of their suck hero name that given by Hero Association, lol.

Lmao Saitama you not only suck to come early but also suck to perceive threat 😅

Dex-chan lover
Of course. Never change Saitama. At least he's actually taking something seriously that isn't sales or coupons.

I didn't realize that Suiko was supposed to be a woman. Murata redraw when? It's gonna pretty awkward for the siblings to come into blows with each other.

Dex-chan lover
My take on it is that Suiko would gladly fight Suiryu since she believes she's stronger than him since she doesn't slack off, if only to prove that thought.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Saitama think that hero name victims association is legit, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I smiled seeing Suiryu making his webcomic debut.

Some of those names were kind of awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread