One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 127

Dex-chan lover
Didn't that gang in the beggining of the series use something similar? Power armor stolen from the machine gods. We might be taking a look on those things now.

Ps: I will take a wild guess and say that Metal Knight will be an honest good guy that think on the consequences of everyone actions and is carefull and all the paranoia is just a red hering.

I am waiting for the moment when the Hero Name Victims' Association takes over the Hero Association. Blue seems like he might become another disciple of Saitama.

i jus want Saitama to OPM every single monster but its so fast no one knows except for a few.....that would be a good plot device, this shit is draggin
get ur shit together ONE

Dex-chan lover
@onepunchman I can't believe you made it this far and still say shit like that... Is this bait? you even name yourself like that.

Dex-chan lover
The isekai cult leader has finally achieved what he wanted in life.

Seems like the suits were actually supplied by Metal Knight. That sounds shady af, but it might be a red herring considering how Child Emperor already brought attention to it.

I don't know if anyone remembers- but those two guys that metal bats walks in on, were members of the hero association as executive board members. They're rumored to have been the two monsters wayyy back in season 1 of one punch man that walked in on the defeated bald guy with the battle suit. Pay attention to them now because they are part of the larger plot! I have a feeling everything is now coming together in a big way.

Aggregator gang
@BANDREWBIM good points, possibly the new Organization has deeper shit that what is shown. We have those two plus CE's suspicions.

Dex-chan lover
Infelsinave has isekai’d into a better place now, with slaves, a harem, and a slave harem. Ryumon is a piece of shit, as expected. And huh, Accel used ordinary rolling skates originally. He seems an alright enough guy who isn’t afraid of facing off against big dangers, but given how much his performance here is due to the equipment, I can’t tell how strong he was supposed to be originally. Like whether or not he really was of an equivalent level to the S-Class.

@Tersione
Mm. MK hasn’t ever developed any weapons for the HA, after all. Only infrastructure and at most the guard bots, but those robots aren’t under the control of anyone except the automatic security system.

Crim probably has it on the money. I mean, there’s no reason why the Organization would need to create battle suits, given that they’re apparently robots and possibly cyborgs. The only point of developing them, then, would be to put hostages in them.

Probably there is a connection between this metal suits and the ones we saw in early chapters - team of baldies.

Dex-chan lover
Does Suiryu even need the suit?

@Luke_chase
He is the guy that funded the Neo Heroes and self declared Son of Blast.

@KeiosKod
With his original equipment he was top C-class - mid B class. He was a B-class hero in the association.

Dex-chan lover
love how neither the neo losers nor the monsters have noticed the one major fatal flaw of the combat suits, THE COMPLETELY EXPOSED AND DEFENSELESS HEAD AND NECK! and if child emperor really wants to win against bafoi he should instantly ditch the suit. i bet my bottom dollar those things record and send battle data back to him. this would easily allow him to make an army that can counter any and all heroes whose fighting styles he has recorded with those suits and take over the world.
@KeiosKod metal knight never made any weapons for them because the HA only asked him for weapons if the hero was s rank. they basically saw no merit in wasting money power boosting a bunch of weaklings. although in the end barely any s ranked heroes actually needed his tech so that was wasted potential by the HA.

Users who are viewing this thread