One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 129

Everyone is saying, Genos got wracked again. But he was able to defeat a threat level dragon all by himself. I see that as an improvement of his capability.

im just wondering if all these search of power by genos is gonna end up with him going insane and even by chance attaining some power like it and battling saitama.

very unlikely since his search isn't over yet and there's so many subplots going around.

I guess saitama will keep on jumping the ranks and slowly the people whom he surpasses will acknowledge him and others will feel threatened and consider him fraud. Until eventually he is above blast while saving the earth from god level threats while the world watches and he becomes no. 1 and after that he will just chill till the time he accidentally during a fight reaches in the past and we all realise that the fame blast has earned was the doing of future saitama.

Idk what genos can even do to improve. Therez just so much you can do with upgrading your body before you become a glorified self destruct robot.

Fucking mecha Genos. I want to see that. He'll still lose and Saitama will once again kill off the enemy with...ONE PUNCH.

Users who are viewing this thread