One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 136

That's bullshit. I refuse to believe that Metal Bat "lost" in any way. Trying to fucking blue ball us readers with this shitty Neo arc.

Can't wait to see them get annihilated by Metal Bat

Puri puri in oil is one of the things that I'm now really scared to see in Murata drawings.

nah man you're not ready for Saitama, not even with the suit lul

Dex-chan lover
Darkshine has fallen low. What will it take to bring him back, I wonder.

As for Purisoner? Nicely done.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the bald prisoner the one who stole a battle suit from a secret organization? Hadn't he ceased to be a criminal?

Ah, a whole chapter focussing on Puri-Puri-Prisoner's fight. Beautiful, except not. Such a gross way of fighting, and of course he has to up the ante by pouring oil over himself.
Also, Metal Bat, nooooooooooooooo! I really hope he somehow gets saved.

@Kaduufrrj Yep. "Ceased" to be a criminal, not really, or at least not yet. He still had committed several crimes in the past, and they don't just disappear because you've suddenly turned over a new leaf. Consequences are inevitable, and you've gotta take responsibility for your actions. That's exactly what he's doing by sitting out a prison sentence.

Dex-chan lover
Metal bat will be turned into a cyborg .. :(

but Im pretty sure that his sister will show up and revert him back with ease

Dex-chan lover
'never lost before'
idk man, now it just seems like youre asking for it

I wouldn't be surprised if Bad is actually awake. The last time someone tried to put him to sleep he just hit himself with the bat and woke his fighting spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread