One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
@Legion_01 I may be remembering wrong, but I think Zombieman went to look for the Dr by his own volition to get stronger. Cuz that was the guy who made him a monster, so same as Genos, he went to try to "upgrade himself" with the person who should know better how to

Dude this forte guy is speaking straight facts about the neo organization and blue

VLM

Dex-chan lover
Wait is mumen actually wearing a suit? I'd like to believe he isn't and he is just awakening to a power like saitama.

Dex-chan lover
Really thought Mumen was a goner, that Neo was right, he was kind of an idiot that would eventually get killed, glad his heroism can now be backed up by some power.

Fed-Kun's army
@Legion_01 look up one punch man VGS. theres some stuff out there other than the manga webcomic and anime. its pretty fun to find that stuff

Fed-Kun's army
Man that was some suspense, thought it was gonna rain this chapter.
Seems like the neighbor trio will be the ones to take the fall though

Fed-Kun's army
Oh he's adapting the audio book kinda, but instead of a simulation Zombie man is actually fighting Carnage Kabuto

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's nice to know those pet-caretaking homies were inspired by Saitama.

I accidentally skipped one page in the moment rider fight and my heart almost sank because I thought ONE had gone down the route of giving him a limit break too. Had to go back and notice the page explaining the Battle suit
Glad his character didn't get bastardized like that lol

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see how much Saitama influence things just by being himself.
Forte and the bros did reach the same conclusion that Black Sperm have about the Neo Heroes, group power is good but they really need absolute individual power the most.

P.S. I really thought Mumen Rider was a goner for a second there.

Dex-chan lover
@Laundrysauce same here!
But I'm glad he didn't break the mortal limit, but the battle suit explanation was cool, he was finally got the recognition he deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread