One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 139

What if drive knight is the “mad cyborg” and is unknowingly working for bofoi?

It makes me laugh that disaster level dragon monsters get wrecked so easily now. (Previous chapter) kind of a let down
@rufioh it seems like it from the old chapters as well. But i doubt One is gonna pull this over

Came here to read comments for 128 and to my surprise another chapter dropped, sweet.

I wonder if Genos will ask Saitama for help

Genos will not ask saitama for help. His pride won't let him. @Taengoo
Plus genos knows full well that he can take the cyborg down.
It might play out as genos losing and saitama showing up in the end (he would just be out buying groceries) and cleaning things up

When I realised that the Lance form panel was him running over the squirrel monsters, I loled.

Dex-chan lover
I think Drive Knight is sus. How can he do independent investigation but nothing happened to him? especially if Dr. Bofoi is actually as evil as he said

Fed-Kun's army
All of drive knights forms are based on shogi pieces btw.

I really like one punch man the author don't fully focus on the main character.Saitama is OP and as we viewers understand that Saitama is the strongest that none can match him and all the characters around him are moving developing his like a rock in a middle of a river that stand strong that won't move while the others are the water

Users who are viewing this thread