One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 139

Dex-chan lover
@likl yeah he kinda reminds me of Shugen from Hell's Paradise. He would do anything to uphold justice, and fervently believed that the end justifies the means, no matter what the costs may be

Fed-Kun's army
Wanted to comment on that fucking panda but goddamn unexpected Genos-Drive Knight plot happening

Drive Knight sending bad vibes. Maybe he's another one of Metal Knight's cyborgs. The fact that they both have the word Knight in their name is suspicious, especially when Drive Knight's theme is chess based so it's not insignificant

I think the only thing that is pretty clear right now is that Metal Knight is playing some bigger game.

The way it is foreshadowed makes me believe that Genos himself is the Mad Cyborg, who was developed by Metal Knight, went mad and destroyed multiple villages. Later he was recovered and altered with wiped memory.
I feel like if Metal Knight really wanted to know more about Genos' technology, he would have scraped him off the floor after one of his lost battles and just helped him recover.

On the other hand, Drive Knight might be completely truthful when he talks about the Mad Cyborg destroying his village and Metal Knight being interested in his tech. Metal Knight is probably hiding some involvement in the Mad Cyborg, and Drive Knight has been antagonizing him ever since he found out.

Another thing that seems a bit weird is how Blue's battlesuit/augmentation looks a lot like Genos. Especially around the arms, hands and eyes.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like all of Bofois robots are experimental anti-Blast measures

Fed-Kun's army
Okay now even dragon levels are getting one panelled lol.
To be fair that rabbit was up against 2 S-class heroes.

@Myorn I am not sure about your opinion, Genos was once a human before the incident and was later saved by Dr. Kuseno. Then Genos asked Dr. Kuseno to make him a cyborg and that is the Genos we know. So it is not possible that Genos himself is a "mad cyborg" that destroyed his village.

i think what bofoi is doing is he is waning down the hero association's resources to make it easier to take over.
Once he takes over, he'll deploy his plans, blaming all the faults of the association to the previous leaders that have now fallen. with a fresh start, he can gain power and the trust of the people. maybe even funds but i doubt he'd need any of that. The funds legally gained from donations and such would only be a coverup on how he has managed to obtain illegal luxurious stuff. only a sharp person that knows the insides of the association would know how the funds and costs for everything in the association does not matchup.

Dex-chan lover
With all his secrets, for all we know Metal Knight might be in cahoots with Blast and they're just fighting against the monster illuminati, that's why they keep hiding.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay but where does Dr. Kuseno fit in the whole Drive Knight and Metal Knight thing? He was persuing the rampaging cyborg when he first met Genos, so he has to know something more about all this.

Users who are viewing this thread