One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 139

THIS CHAPTER GOT ME WILDIN DHAKDJDJJD I knew Metal Knight was a shady bitch but I didn't think he would be responsible of what happened to Genos oh man.

Good to see the cyborg bois getting along. Hopefully Drive Knight ain't lying to my boi Genos' face.

Fed-Kun's army
this is too good to be true, pretty sure drive knight is up to something. actually, we do not even know who created drive knight? or do we? cant be the scientist who created genos or bofoi himself, then maybe The Organisation? those other robot monsters like machine god before?

The trope with machine characters is that they are morally ambiguous right? I don't think bofoi is evil while dk is good though, probably just a lot of self serving lies.

Drive Knight seems a little suspicious but he's still better than bofoi. Just the fact that Child Emperor discovered multiple monsters with implanted chips into them and what DK said about B wanting to brainwash monsters and raise an army in order to take over the world makes the trustworthiness of B disappear into thin air.

I always thought there was something fishy about him since the appearance of that cyborg when the meorite fell and the fact that he didn't want to team up with genos to destroy it and just wished to test his firepower.

Fed-Kun's army
If it was the manga i would be more skepitcal of drive knight but...here in the webcomic we do lack this context. So bofoi does sound a lot more likely to be the villan.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand people being skeptical of Drive Knight (possible double agent for Bofoi, wittingly or unwittingly), but I can't understand anyone thinking Bofoi might not be evil. We know Bofoi is evil. He's obviously super evil.

What im thinking is, yes Bofoi is evil and mastermind of all this chaos but Drive Knight is more evil. This is just blind guess from me but DK want Bofoi taken down so he can take Bofoi research.
He can be this strong without dispatch and research all bofoi robot, but what happen if DK succeed research all bofoi robot AND GENOS(assume genos will weakened after full fight with bofoi) ? He can be strongest cryborg and rule the world( genos mention DK already give up his human side)

i not sure metal knight is the culprit behind genos tragedy or current situation monster outbreak even he looks suspicious lol.

Dex-chan lover
@gghhzz
Being morally ambiguous is a trope for android, in other words, fully mechanical being.
Drive Knight and Genos are cyborgs, meaning they were humans or may still have humans parts.

Hmm all that information was given up so easily, so the metal line story is gonna play out now...

Boifoi lacks morals but he is certainly not evil. Machine God G5 from the Organization stole Boifoi's data from his drone unit. So at the minimum we know Bofoi is not with the organization that was controlling the monsters.
There seems to be 4 groups. Boifoi, The Orgnaization, Genos, and Drive Knight. I believe the Neo Heros are under the control of the Organization, they sent the monsters as a way to improve the popularity of the Neo Heroes. Drive Knight is very suspicious. We dont have enough information yet to say he is not working with the Organization as a spy. He also seems to capture monsters to use as test subjects for himself.

Dex-chan lover
My guess, Drive Knight is the mad cyborg, but snapped out of it, or maybe still is evil, but prioritizes revenge. And he propably didn't even lie, the mad cyborg, himself, destroyed his village too. I also think Boyfoy is a red herring, he most likely is machinelike and immoral, but not outright evil world conqueror.
Then again the obvious being the obvious might be an amusing subversion, when everyone expects that things aren't as clear than they appear to be.

Users who are viewing this thread