One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 146

Dex-chan lover
man this arc is taking forever. ignoring the amount of time between chapter releases, it's been quite a number of chapters now since this arc started and we still aren't making any real progress to finding out what the end goal here is aside from just corporate greed.

Dex-chan lover
Sorta feels weird that ONE is having the webcomic and manga diverge so much
isn't that simply because he feels it's time to end the manga's run? pretty sure it was decided the manga is on it's last arc now after the monster association arc took too long to wrap up. murata is an amazing artist but i can't imagine the magazine publishing him wants to continue dealing with his last minute changes any further. i remember he redid one chapter like over 3 times at one point and that had just become a constant problem with him since then.

Dex-chan lover
Hero Association? Neo Heroes? Cool, but wait. There's more. A new organization called... The Bald Heroes, led by Caped Baldy. The members: Genos, King, Speed o' Sound Sonic, Garou, and Amai Mask. Potential Recruits: Tatsumaki, Flashy Flash, Forte & Co., and Blue.

Dex-chan lover
garou soloing the entire neo hero organization, i will be there no matter what

Double-page supporter
I'm really enjoying Garou's "working class hero" arc. It's brief but deep. It's a little sad yet funny. As a fanboy I want him to be happy, but I do admit he deserves being hunted. Same thing with the heroes, they were just trying to do their job before some asshole came to attack them.

Users who are viewing this thread