One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 147

Dex-chan lover
-I wonder if Zombie man and sweet mask will share camaraderie over being heroic monsters?
-Child emperor should go talk to saitama sometime
-I hope we get some backstory on watchdog man eventually

Just in case you don't recall, he's in prison because he keeps raping the villains he fights and catches. All he cares about is his potential fuck-buddies/toys from being killed, and his rehabilitation is him trying to brainwash them into never leaving him.
That's manga-only content for now, thankfully 🙏

Contributor
Wait, was that Hammerhead in Puri-Puri Prisoner’s criminal collection? I thought that both the anime and manga showed that after Saitama beat the clothes off him, he reformed and was trying to find a job.

Did ONE make a continuity mistake? Or did Hammerhead just go back to a life of crime offpanel?

Dex-chan lover
things are really heating up now, huh. i wonder how much longer till they finally reveal the truth of what's happening.

Wait, was that Hammerhead in Puri-Puri Prisoner’s criminal collection? I thought that both the anime and manga showed that after Saitama beat the clothes off him, he reformed and was trying to find a job.

Did ONE make a continuity mistake? Or did Hammerhead just go back to a life of crime offpanel?
Short answer: didn't happen in the webcomic

Manga and webcomic were two separate continuities but now they're also two separate cannons, if you're gonna talk about the wc you gotta read the wc

Dex-chan lover
At this point the S-Class having a secret society shouldn't be surprising. But its seems One is determined have one for everyone in S-Class. Tatsumaki has that Esper eye thing, Atomic that swordsmaster group, Flash has that ninja camp or Blast that otherworld team. If King turn out to have otaku friends that are really really strong and he's the leader, that'd be awesome as f.
No King's joke I think is the Martial Arts Master thing they he went in search for and Saitama being the only one who knows he is really just a normal person who is believed to be strong

Users who are viewing this thread