One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 148

Dex-chan lover
Bofoi does know about Saitama well at least in the manga when he moved in and destroyed the machines at hq and I'm pretty sure the same happened here also because stuff that was said or done in the manga gets added to webcomic quickly. Just at the ninja leader they called him "that man" and in the manga that was how he was introduced so one just made it clear that his also called "that man" in the webcomic
I think you should read the entire webcomic and look at the date of the release the chapters. Because stuff that happens in the manga doesn't get added to the webcomic, it's the other way around. Yes, Bofoi witness Saitama destroy the robots in the webcomic. That happened like 5 years before the manga chapter showing it.

Supporter
I think you should read the entire webcomic and look at the date of the release the chapters. Because stuff that happens in the manga doesn't get added to the webcomic, it's the other way around. Yes, Bofoi witness Saitama destroy the robots in the webcomic. That happened like 5 years before the manga chapter showing it.
What about Suiryu?

Dex-chan lover
It's been hinted at that Metal Knight is a traitor for so long I'm honestly half convinced he's just a huge red herring. But at the same time he's suspicious enough it could still go either way.
Truth. ONE is great at plot twist

Users who are viewing this thread