One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 150

Dex-chan lover
What is the point of an abrupt heel turn of the neo heroes? If Bofoy really were the mastermind I don't think he was that cornered to abandoned their public facade. What's the end goal here? Just typical destruction? At least develop the plot more when the HA is completely gone and disgraced, One.

Dex-chan lover
Backstabbings all chapter and then Saitama with the Lariat BA GAWD AS MY WITNESS!

There's so many robots with undisclosed and nefarious demeanors that it's hard to keep track, but let's enjoy the ride. I'm just blaming it all on Metal Knight for now.

Wow, the webcomic is just great this singular chapter has done so much and had more story and character development than 30 chapters of the manga

I am so happy One decided to continue making the webcomic.

Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, way better than the Murata's.
These comments will never stop being funny to me, worst kind of compliments because they can't genuinely love ONE or Murata versions anymore, so they just blame or insult the most popular and move on to repeat the same the next chapter.

It's a good thing Saitama punched Blue because it looks like he damaged that suit Blue was wearing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These comments will never stop being funny to me, worst kind of compliments because they can't genuinely love ONE or Murata versions anymore, so they just blame or insult the most popular and move on to repeat the same the next chapter.
to be honest, i go through all manga with One as author and feel all of them with other artists not as good as when One himself draw it (not just murata, the new bug something title and versus give me that feel too), i can't pinpoint what exactly made me feel that way (maybe it's paneling, maybe it's artist's influence, maybe it's adaptation to manga, idk but those feel less interesting to read and i can barely go over 10ish page per chapter without it feel like a chore)

it's not me hate murata either since i like his other works

not objective fact or anything just my 2 cents

One always does such a great job with the webcomic. The setup was a bit boring because of how long it took, but felt worth it in this chapter, as well probably the upcoming chapters.
Also realizing that nobody even saw or knew Boros existed was hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread