One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original) - Ch. 150

So... Tatsumaki>>>>Blue. Based on that event. I wonder how she's doing with her own possibly very impactful mission. Great chapter, easily my #2 most favorite manga after Berserk!

Double-page supporter
I don't have much to say about the happenings of this chapter, but I'd still like to compliment ONE for the art! I love seeing how much he's improved over the years- Which isn't saying I ever thought his artwork was bad to begin with. I've always adored his composition and ability to convey emotion, and there's charm to his style in a way I can't put into words w/o sounding like I'm insulting him. The panel in this chapter I liked the most was the one of Genos after hitting himself! It legit looks great.

Dex-chan lover
The brain seizure will prevent Blue from remembering the punch. He will just wake up with slight amnesia and asking what happened to him to be able to pass out like that. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
The brain seizure will prevent Blue from remembering the punch. He will just wake up with slight amnesia and asking what happened to him to be able to pass out like that. :meguusmug:
The possible excuse that can be made is that Blue was being mind controlled and Blue not remembering anything support that excuse.

Dex-chan lover
looks like that was Boros. honestly don't care much for him at this point. but i am liking how what seemed to be a previous villain-of-the-week became a threat.
Looks like we're getting a version of Bio Broly, maybe eventually the Murata version will find a couple new Boros-es and make them canon.

Contributor
It happened to Garo, so it’s definitely possible

Users who are viewing this thread